Who We Are
Cloud9 Esports is the premier esports organization in the world. Fielding twelve professional teams in eleven different games, Cloud9’s reach is unparalleled – generating more viewer hours than cable networks like CNN or ESPN. In 2017, Nielsen declared Cloud9 as the most recognized esports brand in the US and UK. Cloud9 is one of two organizations globally to own franchises in both the League of Legends LCS and the Overwatch League.
What We’re Looking For:
The eCommerce Manager will head up the development of Cloud9’s e-commerce commercial programs and overall digital consumer strategy to maximize the brand presentation, consumer experience and support the integrated digital marketing for the company. This person will oversee eCommerce platform strategy for multiple channels within the business.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Manages the research, analysis, and monitoring of sales, technological and demographic factors, and optimizes plans to capitalize on market opportunities
- Represents consumer, marketing, and instore merchandising point of view to identify new business/content opportunities and effectiveness of programs.
- Overseas implementation and testing of all new functions/features
- Manages website strategy to optimize online and digital marketing tools and programs such as website customer interface, search optimization (paid and natural search), affiliate marketing, email marketing and social shopping channels.
- Manage and grow the Amazon online channel
- Establishes the digital strategy that will result in both revenue growth and increase brand awareness for the DTC part of the business
- Oversees paid marketing and budget and tracking progress against business targets
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing and eCommerce
- Well-rounded in skills across the digital landscape including e-commerce, merchandising, email marketing, paid acquisition, and SEO
- Strong, collaborative leader with a passion for mentorship and team development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels of an organization with the ability to present complex data, influence others, and build relationships
- E-commerce apparel experience
- Experience in Shopify, Amazon, Google & Facebook Marketing
- Medical, dental, vision, HSA, and a matching 401K!
- We believe in work/life balance and hence we offer a generous paid time off policy.
- Fast-paced environment within a rapidly growing company.
- Access to industry-leading esports resources and community.
- Part of a winning team with a growth mindset.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Cloud9 Esports is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunity to individuals who are qualified to perform job requirements regardless of their race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, pregnancy, childbirth, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, age, religious creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital or domestic partnership status, veteran or military status, or any other characteristic or status protected by federal, state or local laws. Cloud9 is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected]
Cloud9 will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.