Junior SEO Product Specialist - Esports
SCOPE OF THE JOB:
At Catena, we specialize in creating high traffic websites, that help build high-value relationships between our customers and partners. Our clients seek out our methods to enhance their online presence and gain exposure. To help us do this, we are looking for a Junior SEO Product Specialist to join our Esports team. The candidate selected will be directly responsible for our product's success and the development of next-generation Esports products. On-page and off-page initiatives to grow our products’ keyword rankings and organic traffic and drive incremental revenue while maintaining overall site health.
This will include keyword research, link building campaigns, content outreach, and SEO analysis.
- Review and analyze sites for areas that can be improved and optimized
- Conduct in-depth keyword research, manage keyword rank tracking and reporting to drive the most valuable traffic
- Work closely with copywriters and editors to populate websites and other content with effective topics and keywords
- Analyze keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Identify, plan, and execute best SEO practices for our brands
- Dealing with freelancers/agencies in execution of outreach campaigns
- Maintain up-to-date, personal knowledge of SEO in line with industry trends
- Perform other SEO tasks assigned from time to time
TO DO IT, YOU WILL NEED:
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field
- Genuine interest and understanding of search engine behavior
- Experience with industry tools (Moz, Ahrefs, SEMRush, Google Search Console, ScreamingFrog, etc)
- Experience with analytics platforms like Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Strong motivation and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good knowledge of the Esports industry with particular reference to esports betting
- Fluent in English
The job description doesn't imply an employment contract, nor is it intended to include every duty, task or instruction for which the employee is responsible. Other tasks may be assigned, based on business needs and the department supervisor's request.