(Closed) Venue & Esports Assistant Manager
We are looking for a Venue & Esports Assistant Manager.
You will need to be great with customers. Energetic, people person. Able to deal with difficult issues in a high-pressure environment. Must be able to come up with great ideas which can help grow the business.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing our booking system
- Promoting our services
- Create and maintain a community both in the venue and online through our social media channels
- Run promotions on and offline to boost sales.
- Hire, train and manage staff
- Create staff rota
- Cash up tills and depositing money to the bank.
- Manage all Health and Safety forms.
- Grow relations with publishers, sponsors and other brands.
- Plan and execute events at the venue. Everything from esports competitions, cosplay & brands.
- Work with the owner to make sure the venue is growing each week
- Work with the bar manager to make sure the bar is turning over the right amount, that promotions are being created etc.
- Troubleshoot any issues with the venue including gaming PCs hardware and software.
- Deal with any customer issues
- Personal License Holder (You can get this after job acceptance)
- Previous experience with references in managing a venue
- Experience in esports or have a passion for gaming and esports
- Exceptional communication skills
- Willingness to work during peak hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Experience of managing budgets and achieving targets
- Experience of staff scheduling and workload planning
- Experience of managing teams
- Great customer service experience and mind set
- Experience in the F&B industry (not essential but helps).
- Knowledge about esports and the industry.
35 Hours / Week - Sudbury, Suffolk
Competitive Salary and Bonus offered.
Please email a cover letter & CV to the email address attached below.
Please include in the subject the job title you are applying for.