Mobile Game Developer
BBTV Interactive is looking for a talented and driven mobile game developer. The ideal candidate loves working on small, independent game development teams inside a larger, well-resourced company. We embody a game jam spirit in our day-to-day working environment, balanced against a commitment for our games to perform financially. BBTV Interactive is the only team in the world dedicated to building mobile videogames for creators on platforms such as TikTok and YouTube and their multitude of fans. If you want to ship more games than other people in your networks for IPs that will define a whole new generation of gamers then join us!
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Own the development of entire mobile games built in the Unity game engine
- Assist in the milestone planning process for relevant games
- Be part of the development process and contribute improvements and suggestions, driving the quality of the code throughout the entire production cycle
- Partner with Art, Design and Production team members to ensure schedules and goals meet business and project needs
- Own the development of the game from start to finish and through live operations including implementing gameplay, systems, analytics, advertising tech, UI and in app purchases.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ yrs of professional gameplay development experience or a strong portfolio of equivalent work
- Love for creating fun experiences with code
- Well-versed using Unity and C# to create mobile apps for iOS and Android.
- Able to break down complicated tasks into discrete solvable components, prioritize what is important, and provide accurate time estimates.
- You know how to work in a collaborative team environment and navigate the challenges of delivering a great app on time.
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals
At BBTV, our team is everything. We offer competitive compensation packages, flexible hours and operate on a horizontal management structure that rewards creativity and values transparency.
From our commitment to giving back (support for everyone to volunteer with a charitable or community initiative), our culture committee (social events, team-building, diversity and inclusion), and our support for personal and career development through our learning & development program, we’re not your typical 9-5 gig.
BBTV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our goal is to foster a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the individuals we serve and to provide employees with a meaningful and inclusive work environment, free of discrimination and harassment.
BBTV believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. Indigenous people, people of color, people of all genders or non-genders, and people with disabilities of all types are encouraged to apply.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To all recruitment agencies, BBTV does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, BBTV employees or any other company location. BBTV is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.