Come join Bethesda Game Studios, the award-winning development team behind Starfield, The Elder Scrolls and Fallout. Bethesda Game Studios strives to offer its employees a well-balanced home and work life by providing competitive salaries, a generous benefits program, and offices located in some of North America’s best cities. With a goal of creating a culture as fun and diverse as our games and our players, we welcome applicants with unique skillsets, experience levels and backgrounds. If you are passionate about making a meaningful contribution to some of the most significant games in the industry we’d love to hear from you!
The HR Faction
“Working at Bethesda is an incredible experience on both a personal and professional level. People here are fundamentally good, and incredibly talented. We all check our egos at the door and work together to make fun, high quality games. As a member of the HR team, you get to help nurture and grow this fantastic team through your involvement in everyone’s entire journey at BGS, starting with that first, simple phone call. And while we busy ourselves taking care of everybody, this company always takes care of us. It’s a perfect match.” - David
Your Daily Life at Bethesda Game Studios
As Talent Sourcer, you will…
- Identify and engage with diverse technical talent through direct sourcing methods such as LinkedIn, ArtStation, forums, etc.;
- Proactively develop relationships with passive candidates to build a network of potential talent for openings as they become available;
- Assist in developing a top-notch candidate experience from the very first contact;
- Maintain and update our internal talent pipeline.
What Makes You S.P.E.C.I.A.L.
- You have at least 2 years of experience sourcing technical and creative profiles.
- You love connecting and networking with candidates.
- You are curious, love to expand your own knowledge, and are detail-oriented.
- You are bilingual, spoken and written (French and English).
- You have a passion for BGS games.
- Experience in the video game industry is a plus.
We embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do – from recruiting for our studios, publishing and operations to fostering safe and respectful workplaces that encourage collaboration. Our culture is based on principles of respect, inclusion, and fair treatment and we welcome anyone into our family without regard to race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age.
Our diversity fuels our innovation and inspires us to create game worlds that bring us closer to the global community of players we serve.