Game Designer - Internship Fall 2021
As a game designer, you will work with a diverse team of creative directors, engineers, game economy/level designers, writers, product managers, producers, and marketers to build and run a mobile game. You will work with the game team to ensure we’re creating profitable games that will entertain players for years to come! If it seems like an interesting challenge to you, send us your portfolio along with your resume, and come play with us!
To Be Considered For This Internship, You Must
- Submit your portfolio along with your resume;
- Be eligible to work in Canada at the time of your application;
- Be available to work 37.5 hours a week.
The internship dates are flexible, depending on the business needs and the candidate’s availabilities.
- Design & optimize game features, player progression and live ops content based on feedback, metrics and business goals;
- Find ways to leverage brand strengths in your designs;
- Review game builds and prioritize improvements;
- Work closely with programmers, artists and economic/level designers to implement your designs;
- Work with Product Managers & Data Analysts to understand the game’s KPI’s / Health Metrics as well as customer feedback to be able to formulate design decisions.
- Academic or working experience in designing mobile games;
- Demonstrated experience in data-driven design;
- Good knowledge of mobile games design and balancing;
- Experience with licensed or branded products is a plus.