Senior Marketing Manager
Anzu is the world’s most advanced in-game advertising solution. Operating across mobile, PC, and console platforms, Anzu blends real-world brand ads directly into video games, esports tournaments, and live streams. Driven by an ambitious team spread across 6 countries, it is the only solution to bring real-time analytics and existing digital industry standards in-game.
We are looking for a strategic and creative Senior Marketing Manager to oversee operations of the department and keep Anzu ahead of trends.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Work closely with VP Marketing to plan and optimize marketing operations, performance, processes, and workflows
- Execute, analyze, and optimize marketing strategy
- Manage day-to-day operations of the marketing department including setting up the team’s ongoing priorities, leading marketing and sales collateral creation process, overseeing industry events, MarCom, speaking, and awards activities
- Oversee marketing campaigns and track and measure effectiveness
- Work closely with the content and design leads to ensure full alignment with company’s positioning and branding
- Research and analyze market trends and competitor activity and align the marketing strategy accordingly
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- 3+ years of experience in managing marketing projects and teams
- Working experience in AdTech companies and with B2B products
- Experience in gaming is an advantage
- Experience managing people and complex, cross-functional projects
- Ability to multi-task and succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to think both strategically and creatively
- Exceptional attention to detail and very well organized
- Understanding of design