(Closed) Talent Sourcer (temporary)
Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions. This role will be a 6-month, temporary role under Activision, supporting Blizzard Entertainment.
Blizzard Entertainment games don’t just begin with game ideas or end once those games are released. A lot more goes into the creation of a Blizzard product than the work of developers—and we support our games for years after they’re in the hands of gamers worldwide. Operations teams plan for, support, evangelize and improve our games in a variety of ways. As part of Blizzard operations, Talent Acquisition (TA) supports our employees and business units on a global scale.
We’re seeking a passionate and experienced Talent Sourcer (Temp - Remote) with strong communication and collaboration skills. As a member of the talent sourcing team, this role will focus on sourcing for top game design and production talent within the organization and will have significant influence and impact across the studio.
You will drive sourcing strategy, identify market trends, procure competitive intelligence, and partner with team members in the execution of these critical components. The ideal candidate must be self-driven and able to successfully prioritize critical open roles and pipelines.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities
- Partner closely and effectively with sourcing, recruiting and hiring teams to understand staffing needs and develop, build and execute sourcing strategy
- Source, qualify and deliver highly qualified prospects using multiple tools and techniques for a variety of game development roles at all levels
- Build talent pipelines and maintain network of prospects through proactive market research and ongoing relationship management and sourcing campaigns
- Develop and deliver on industry event strategies in coordination with cross-functional partners (talent attraction, talent professionals and operations)
- A minimum of 3+ years’ hands-on talent sourcing experience
- Experience and insight into the gaming talent market
- Demonstrated ability to identify, attract and qualify candidates; strong eye for talent and intuition for culture fit
- Expert in cutting edge tools and sourcing techniques
- Able to exercise independent judgment and discretion
- Excellent organizational, analytical, written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills; practices a collaborative approach
- Bachelor’s degree in an applicable field of study or equivalent work experience
- Passion for gaming
- Experience using Avature or other CRMs
- PC/Console Game, Mobile Game industry experience preferred
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™ and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.