(Closed) Senior Gameplay Programmer (Project 8)
New or malloc? This is the question! If C++ has no secrets from you, don't hesitate and join us!
You will be able to join people who are hyped and driven to create something entertaining and meaningful at the same time. If you are tired of repetitive daily tasks and looking for a place where you can use all of your skills and get a package of completely new ones - here is a place for you!
So what coding will be like?
- Prototyping, developing and maintaining gameplay features,
- Participating in the gameplay feature design process,
- Debugging and optimizing gameplay code.
- At least 5 years of professional experience on similar position,
- Strong practical knowledge of C++,
- Knowledge of gameplay mechanics in terms of modern video games,
- Taking ownership and working iteratively on features, from design to delivery phase,
- Good communication skills,
- Fluent English.
Nice to have:
- Professional experience working in Unreal Engine 4,
- Experience in working with animation, locomotion or rendering systems,
- Experience in working with AI systems, gameplay systems
- Having worked to completion on at least one published title,
- Experience with PlayStation 4 or Xbox One game development,
- Basic knowledge of Python.
We are offering you:
- Flexible working hours.
- Training budget.
- 26 days of fully-paid holiday leave.
- Attractive bonus system – annual bonus, motivation programme.
- Benefits: Multisport card, private medical care for you and your family.
- Attendance in game dev events.