(Closed) Programming Manager
10 Chambers is looking for a manager for our growing programming team. As the Programming Manager, you will manage and support the programming team to make sure the programmers have everything they need to function to their best potential.
We see that you are a technically oriented manager with a background in programming and a passion for organization and making the team shine.
You are part of the management at 10 Chambers and report to the Technical Director. You will represent the programming team when we plan and build production structures.
We can offer you to be a big part of an ambitious development team that gladly embraces the creative and technical challenges that come with game development.
We’re looking for a manager with strong communication skills. At 10 Chambers, you will get to work daily with talented developers from a wide range of disciplines in an open, non-competitive, and highly collaborative environment.
- Management of 8-12 programmers, including regular 1-on-1s, development talks, salary setting and promotional evaluation
- Leading, mentoring and coaching developers on a day-to-day basis, to help them grow in their roles
- Long term planning together with our directors
- Ensure that all processes are in place for the team to thrive
- Recruitment of new programmers
- 3+ years of team management experience
- 3+ years of professional programming experience
- A desire to build and grow well-functioning team
- A structured mindset for planning and following up team progress
- Very strong collaboration and communication skills
- Fluent in English, written and spoken (Swedish is not a requirement)
- Game development experience
- Experience with Unity
10 Chambers is a scale-up game studio based in the beautiful city of Stockholm, Sweden. We are an ambitious team of creative and highly experienced developers with a lifelong love for games. Right now, we’re working on GTFO, a 4-player hardcore co-op action/horror FPS currently in Early Access.
We’re now looking for new talents to join our team - people that want to join us in our journey of bringing GTFO to Version 1.0, and cooking up the next legendary co-op gaming experience.
Why join 10 Chambers Creative team?
- Fully funded self publishing studio in dynamic computer games industry
- Opportunity to make a real difference to the success of 10 Chambers
- Immerse in Stockholm creative culture and enjoy Swedish work/life balance
- Location: Stockholm. Relocation/work permit support for successful applicants from outside of Sweden
If this role excites you and you bring the relevant experience, apply now!