Welcome to Ubisoft Philippines.
We push creativity and break boundaries, building breathtaking worlds from the ground up. We’ve developed award-winning AAA games, the likes of Assassin’s Creed (AC) Valhalla, Far Cry 6, For Honor, AC: Odyssey, AC: Origins and The Crew 2
Ready to take entertainment to the next level?
Embark on an epic journey and Create the Unknown with us.
The Lead Game Designer will be handling a multidisciplinary team. You will ensure that the deliverables meet Ubisoft standards. You will anticipate and resolve situations that hinder the team’s production objectives. This position also entails active participation in the creation and development of the game design by supporting the Creative Director.
- Understand consumer needs and ensure that the elements developed by the team will contribute to player satisfaction and enjoyment
- Work with project managers to determine and assess project scope, production capacity and set priorities for the team
- Work with artists and programmers to ensure proper implementation of the game features designed
- Delegate tasks and track the progress of the team’s deliverables
- Communicate project objectives and strategies to team members
- Provide clear and structured project documents to ensure that gameplay intentions are understood
- Actively participate in the decision-making process with management and oversee the necessary adjustments to ensure that the team meets expectations
- Create a work environment that is motivating for team members and which fosters development and creation
- Support career advancement and suggest development and interpersonal skills training and techniques sessions to team members
- Carry out performance follow ups and assessments
- Participate in the selection of team members
- Any other ad-hoc duties, if necessary
- Must have shipped at least 2 AAA games as a Lead or Senior Game Designer role
- Has experience in leading a multidisciplinary team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong management and planning skills
- Highly organized and analytical
- Excellent management and planning skills
- Proactive and enthusiastic team player
- Solution oriented and ability to work effectively under pressure
- Passionate about playing and creating games
- Kindly provide your CV and portfolio
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Our top priority are our people: Ubisoft offers a world-class working environment that facilitates collaboration, open communication, and fun.
We ensure our team receive the best training, regularly sending them to trips to other Ubisoft studios around the globe. We work hard, but we play hard too. With our monthly events, parties, regular video game tournaments, music and sports clubs, you can bet that we’re serious about fun!
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies, and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to embark on an epic journey and create the unknown.