Ubisoft Barcelona, has developed for over 20 years a strong expertise in the production of videogames from a large variety of genres and platforms. Our goal is to bring outstanding experiences to our players around the world. Our passion is innovation and using cutting-edge technology to deliver the unexpected.
Our teams are behind memorable AAA titles such as “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege”, “Beyond Good & Evil 2”, “Assassin’s Creed Valhalla”, etc.
Teams at Ubisoft Barcelona work alongside other international studios, in the distributed development of Rainbow Six: Siege, where Ubisoft Montreal is the Leading Studio. As an Associate Producer, you will be part of one of these Rainbow Six Siege teams. You will be accountable for the delivery of assets that meet the expected quality, on budget, on time and with an efficient use of resources. You will also be responsible for the implementation of the best processes, methods, and tools to achieve this goal.
What you´ll do
- Organizing and optimizing the team workflow to ensure a simpler and clearer coordination.
- Planning, scheduling and put together a roadmap ensuring the delivery on time and with the required quality.
- Identifying risks, issues, needs and planning for mitigation to reduce impact on the content, schedule and/or quality.
- Track the progress of the team (Reports, dashboards, etc.) and initiate contingency plans.
- Leading and managing senior staff members and help them developing a culture of feedback and constant improvement.
- Building strong and successful partnerships with multiple international peers: your team, Directors, and Stakeholders.
- Establish and maintain a healthy team spirit with open communication, constructive feedback culture, and knowledge sharing environment.
What you´ll bring
- 2+ years’ experience in a Producer or Associate Producer role within the video game industry.
- Understanding of and ideally working experience with Agile methodologies.
- Game development tools knowledge and work experience (Jira, Confluence, etc.)
Our studio is located in one of the most popular urban area of Europe: Barcelona! We bet that you know Barcelona, either for its amazing architecture / monuments, famous nightlife, restaurants, super weather and beaches, culture or for its great life quality.
Here in Barcelona, as well as in the studio, you will meet people from around the world, eat hundreds of different foods, play different sports, talk about art and history, share amazing life experience with creative, open-minded and dynamic people.
We encourage everyone to inspire the world and build the future! We promote a friendly, creative and passionate culture to develop the best AAA game and invest time in playing any type of games, if it’s together, even better!
Are you ready to join the Ubi family for your new challenge? We are already excited to meet you!
Benefits and perk
- Restaurant Tickets: 120 € per month (1440€ net/Year).
- 25 working days of holidays and the day of your birthday.
- Flexible working hours & Flexible Friday.
- Work from home (Up to 60 % in a month).
- Beneficial Price to a Health Care Insurance for you (and eventually to the members of your family).
- Beneficial Price to Sport activities and gym (app: Andjoy).
- Access to tax discounts from your public transport and kindergarten costs.
- Free Fruits and drinks in the Office.
- Breakfast on Monday in the Office.
- Free access to Ubisoft games on PC / Discounts for Ubisoft console games.
- Team Building events.
- Relocation Assistance and Visa sponsorship.
Ubisoft Barcelona as an equal opportunity employer is committed to create an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to ethnic group, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, age, marital status, disability or all the other characteristics that make us different. We've learnt that we thrive on learning from each other, so we don't just welcome but actively hire a range of open-minded people from different backgrounds.