We are a rapidly growing mobile games studio, offering a great environment to attract the top talent. Our mission is to bring the knowledge and experience of a chart-topping mobile games company into a close-knit, collaborative environment. Our guiding principle as a team is that when people love what they do, what they do will be loved by others. The studio is filled with people who love taking things apart and figuring out how they work. We enjoy problem-solving and most importantly, we LOVE making games.
Tripledot Studios was founded by a team of industry veterans from some of the biggest names in mobile games such as King, Peak Games, Facebook, and Product Madness. Tripledot recently won Tech Growth Business of the Year!
About the Role
We are looking for a skilled Mobile QA Engineer, who will be responsible for the quality of the product. You will have an important and pivotal role in the QA Team. The quality of your work will be seen by millions of players on a daily basis and have a huge impact on the success of our games.
- Contribute to the full cycle of the product: from requirements discussions to post-release activities
- Write cases and test by cases and application logic
- View logs by Charles (which addresses we are accessing), in the Mac console, in Android Studio
- Report the changes you see both in the app and in developer messages
- You will be responsible for the quality of the product
- You have good knowledge (2+ years of experience) in mobile testing, testing adds and payments
- You have experience with Charles
- You worked with Postman, Android Studio, xCode, Jira, TestRail
- You know basic syntax MySQL, analytic tools like Firebase
- B2+ level of English to communicate with managers and teams with an English background
- Good communication skills
- Competitive Salary plus options
- Yearly CPD allowance for learning and development materials, courses, and seminars
- Health insurance, Dental, Life, and Critical Illness cover
- Subsidised gym membership and cycle to work scheme
- Regular perks such as cocktail parties, game nights and company events