Scopely is looking for a Project Manager to support our in-house creative team with developing marketing assets for a new game we are launching this year. You will be part of an amazing team of 7 Project Managers who manage large volumes of mainly User Acquisition advertising assets inside Scopely’s rapidly growing in-house agency. You will need to understand the advertising asset creation workflows and be confident liaising daily with international freelancers, external agencies, brief requesters, and our talented in-house creative teams.
- Support the Creative Lead to manage the creative workflow, from assigning to team members and vendors to filing the final assets in our DAM. Focus on creative asset delivery on time, within budget, to a high level of quality
- Assist in the management of the digital asset library, and ensure that our final assets are well organized, easily searchable
- Support the management of external vendor agencies with localization, gameplay capturing, and re-sizing.
- Provide regular feedback on creative asset workflow, being able to navigate change with a flexible, resilient demeanor
- Leading meetings with internal and external stakeholders to update status on your projects and manage asset changes
- Assist the internal review and approvals process with IP licensors
- Minimum 4 years of Advertising Project Management experience for a consumer brand, digital marketing firm, or advertising agency
- Strong organization and communication skills, and experience in digital asset development, mainly video
- Strong communication skills in English (professional level)
- A can-do attitude and hungry to learn new skills, processes, and tools
- Passionate about or interested in the fast-moving world of mobile/video games - related background/experience is a plus but not essential
- Process and detail-oriented, ideally tech-savvy and with knowledge of Project Management tools ideally AirTable
Hybrid, based 1-2 days a week in Scoplely's offices in Barcelona, with 4/5 days work from home/remotely.
**Please submit all resumes in English for review.
Scopely is a leading mobile games company home to many top-grossing, award-winning franchises including Scrabble® GO, MARVEL Strike Force, Star Trek™ Fleet Command, Looney Tunes™ World of Mayhem, WWE Champions, The Walking Dead: Road To Survival™, YAHTZEE® With Buddies and Wheel of Fortune®: Free Play, among others. Scopely creates rewarding, immersive games that empower a directed-by-consumer experience. Founded in 2011, Scopely is fueled by a world-class team and a proprietary technology platform that personalizes gameplay at scale across one of the most diversified portfolios in the west. Recognized in Fast Company’s ‘World’s Most Innovative Companies’ and #2 on Deloitte’s ‘Technology Fast 500’ as one of the fastest-growing companies in North America, Scopely has achieved more than $1 billion in lifetime revenue by creating game experiences that are an important part of people’s lives. Scopely has global operations in Los Angeles, Barcelona, Boulder, Dublin (DIGIT game studio), London and Tokyo, with additional studios in seven countries across four continents.
Scopely is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family or parental status, gender identity, veteran, or disability status, or other protected status.