Scopely’s Lead Product Manager (performance) will be dedicated to the creation, configuration, and maintenance of in-game promotional events, contests, new content, and sales to drive monthly KPI goals for their game. You will collaborate with all areas of the business including the product & design team, developers, customer relations, quality assurance, art, and analytics to achieve your goals.
As a Lead Product Manager, you will be directly responsible for long-term live ops strategy, balance of the game’s economy, as well as ROI analysis for future features for the game. Live events are an integral part of the success of our games and offer our players unique experiences each day. You will collaborate with and lead an experienced product team dedicated to maximizing KPIs.
What you will do:
- Work closely with the Director of Product, Lead Producer, and other stakeholders to inform and execute your product strategy aimed at improving core product KPIs.
- Develop a comprehensive in-app event strategy that gives users engaging things to do each day and supports planned feature releases each month.
- Owns the short term & long term of how events, from concept brainstorm, asset creation, event configuration, testing, and execution are being targeted and implemented.
- Working with product managers and analysts to monitor and report on the performance of the promotions/events and their impact on KPIs/game health.
- Guide Live Ops to ensure we’re spending their time and energy in the right areas and work with the Live Ops Producer to create or modify processes that helps us achieve our goals.
- Work closely with analytics and design teams to manage and improve the health of the in-game economy.
- Support the product feature and tool roadmap by surfacing unmet player and team needs.
- Work with design and the broader Marketing & Community teams to coordinate in-game communication and align these efforts to broader external marketing initiatives.
- Create regular performance reports for key stakeholders
- Manage an AB test pipeline to continually optimize and elevate the performance of the game
What you need:
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, or related field
- Quantitative and analytical skills, with a minimum of 3 years experience, preferably in consulting, finance, or games. You’ll need to work to identify what matters from what doesn’t, and prioritize your time accordingly
- Creativity. You’ll have to make the leap from understanding what’s going on to brainstorming ways to improve it. Ultimately, success is about implementing campaigns and events that have a big impact on our users
- Proven ability to own, build and iterate functions and processes
- Skill in proactively identifying risks and making changes to the plan when necessary with an appropriate sense of urgency
- An ability to work with and build consensus among a wide range of people, from QA to analytics to art to product
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail even when we are moving fast
- A deep interest in games, particularly casual / puzzle games
- SQL Proficiency and Data Analysis skills
Scopely is a leading mobile games company home to many top-grossing, award-winning franchises including Scrabble® GO, MARVEL Strike Force, Star Trek™ Fleet Command, Looney Tunes™ World of Mayhem, WWE Champions, The Walking Dead: Road To Survival™, YAHTZEE® With Buddies and Wheel of Fortune®: Free Play, among others. Scopely creates rewarding, immersive games that empower a directed-by-consumer experience. Founded in 2011, Scopely is fueled by a world-class team and a proprietary technology platform that personalizes gameplay at scale across one of the most diversified portfolios in the west. Recognized in Fast Company’s ‘World’s Most Innovative Companies’ and #2 on Deloitte’s ‘Technology Fast 500’ as one of the fastest-growing companies in North America, Scopely has achieved more than $1 billion in lifetime revenue by creating game experiences that are an important part of people’s lives. Scopely has global operations in Los Angeles, Barcelona, Boulder, Dublin (DIGIT game studio), London and Tokyo, with additional studios in seven countries across four continents.
Scopely is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family or parental status, gender identity, veteran, or disability status, or other protected status.
Candidate information will be treated in accordance with our candidate privacy notice which can be found here: https://scopely.com/scopely-candidate-privacy-notice/