For over 30 years, Naughty Dog has been crafting best-selling, critically acclaimed games that constantly push the boundaries of narrative, gameplay, and technology. Our most recent game, The Last of Us Part II, has received over 300 Game of the Year awards and three of our games are among the top 10 highest scored games on the PlayStation 4. As a part of the Naughty Dog legacy, you’ll become a part of continuing the development of extraordinary and enduring experiences for a broad, global range of audiences.
- Develop and implement new and existing rendering techniques
- Implement efficient and stunning industry defining visuals
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed
Requirements & Skills:
- Minimum of 1 shipped AAA game
- Minimum of 3 years working in the video game industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Strong math skills with an emphasis in 3D math
- Strong knowledge of C and C++ programming languages
- Thorough understanding of current GPU architectures (AMD GCN, NVIDIA CUDA)
- Experience with DirectX12, Vulkan or other modern graphics or compute APIs
- Experience with HLSL/GLSL or other equivalent shader languages
- Console or PC programming experience
- Passion for playing and developing exceptional games
As part of the Naughty Dog application process, candidates should expect to be given a technical interview.