mindiff is looking for a UI Designer to develop and execute visuals to support content and products in and around the MOBA & ARPG game, Khosmium, with a focus on implementing UI assets. You will collaborate with Producers, Artists, Designers and Engineers across the product. You will report into the Art Director.
The UI team is composed of technical artists and programmers on site and in Spain.
What you will do:
- Create polished menu experiences that enhance player interactions and help deepen the player experience;
- Create UI visuals and behavior for specific features of the game using our internal tools Design and produce UI visuals in line with the art direction and the gameplay intentions
- Create and implement 2D assets
- Script UI behaviors using Figma. Review your work and prioritize changes
- Possess a growth mindset, seeking mentorship from the community
- Craft visually balanced and intuitive interfaces that show an understanding of readability hierarchy, and player behavior patterns
- Foster an open creative environment where teammates collaborate to help each other create better artwork through honest criticism and feedback
- Interest or experience in Games development and providing a good user experience
- Comfortable realizing visual content based on concepts and design
- Having shipped a game is a bonus
- Experience working with design packages including Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and Figma
- 2+ years of professional experience as a Visual Designer or equivalent education;
- Demonstrated knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects;
- Demonstrated design fundamentals (layout, composition, grids, typography, etc;.
- Knowledge of the game development pipeline including optimization, localization, implementation.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a CV and portfolio demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a mindiff recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
mindiff is committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
Job Type: Freelance - Remote
Pay: 32.000€ - 45.000€ Yearly
APPLY AT [email protected]