Madbox is a mobile gaming company, creating and publishing its own games worldwide. Since 2018 Madbox has gathered more than 300 million players, still growing. We are looking for top talents with mad skills, a mad passion and a mad ambition to join us.
Madbox is looking for a passionate Product Data Analyst willing to build new top models of data analytics to enable the company to keep improving its games.
Based in Paris or in Barcelona, you will have the opportunity to work with the Head of Data, the Game Leads and the game teams to keep delivering high-end Analytics solutions and business insights to the company.
We do not necessary look for somebody with a gaming experience so if you have a proven experience in a relevant product data analysis industry (e.g SaaS product etc) including knowledge about the KPIs and metrics, let's apply !
(A gaming interest will be a real asset to understand the challenges we might encounter)
We live in a flat-structured creative environment where ownership and accountability are our two mantras. We look for high-energy individuals ready to bring Madbox to a global stage.
What will you do ?
- Working closely with the Game Leads, Head of Data and Product Managers to lead the product analysis of our games and players and keep developing our game analytics tools.
- Daily conversations with the production team to define the key metrics of success to be tracked in every game and the different A/B testings that should be performed.
- Proactive analysis of the performance of our games: explain their performance and provide insights about how to improve the games.
- Define events tracking required for the analysis.
- Data crunching and dashboards building, both on demand and at your own initiative.
- Managing the production analytics work plan together with the head of data.
Hard Skills :
- Proven experience in product management with data analysis skills
- Experience with Data visualisation tools (preferably Looker but not mandatory)
- Proven experience with SQL.
- Nice to have - experience with scripting in python
- You will be required to pass a technical test.
- Soft Skills:
- Autonomy and ability to take decisions and make projects move forward while keeping transparency and continuous updates to relevant stakeholders.
- Have an analytical mindset.
- Strong logic & business sense.
- Excellent communication skills: straight to the point, focused on constructive feedback, positive mindset.
- Being able to provide a relevant recommendation based on reliable data and communicate it to the rest of the team.
- Nice to have - gaming interest
- Being very sharp on the relevant metric to look at when trying to provide a response to a question with no ambiguity.
The Madbox Culture
- Explore together : we take risks together, we fail together and win together.
- Learn fast : create, test, assess, learn, share, repeat.
- Be thoughtfully candid : share what you have in mind like you would like others to share it with you.
- Shape (y)our journey : you are the owner of (y)our ambitious success, and the success of Madbox.
What do we offer ?
- A competitive compensation, a transparent grid shared for each Madboxer to allow frequent evolutions
- Team profit sharing as it will always be a collective success, we share what we create all together
- Private medical cover, because your health should always come first
- Lunch coupons - joining Madbox means joining a group of foodies
- Regular team events where you will discover where the "mad" of Madbox comes from !
- Remote policy : 3 days at the office, 2 days at home (every week you can choose the day you want to work remotely)
Madbox is a fast-growing mobile game company based in Paris and Barcelona, creating and publishing its own games. The story of Madbox started when two video game studios fell in love with each other during the summer 2018.
A few months after the beginning of this promance, Madbox first in-house titles hit the top charts of the App Store and Google Play Store worldwide, ranking in #1 positions in more than 100 countries. Since then, Madbox has gathered more than 300 million players, still growing fast. To fuel this creative and operations growth, Madbox develops cutting-edge automation systems internally to shorten production times and drive accurately its performance at large scale.
Madbox will collect your personal data for the purposes of managing our recruitment related activities. That is why, Madbox may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to recruiting & people teams in Paris & Barcelona. By applying, you expressly give your consent.