Gameloft Barcelona, the studio behind the mobile gaming hits Despicable Me: Minion Rush and Asphalt 9: Legends is looking for a Data Engineer to join the team.
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Gameloft Barcelona is searching for a skilled and self-motivated Data Engineer to join our central analytics engineering team. This role will collaborate very closely with data analysts, data scientists, peer data engineers and analytical engineers to continuously improving analytics solutions for the whole company.
- Design data models in best practices
- Master ELT/ETL data stack
- Create, maintain and optimize our internal ELT/ETL processes and data pipelines
- Give support to other data practitioners
- +3 years of proven track record as a Data Engineer, BI Engineer or Analytical Engineer
- Outstanding knowledge of SQL, mastering DML and DDL best practices
- Proficiency in Data modelling
- Knowledge in ETL processes and tools
- Good communication, you are both a team player and a self-contributor
- Interest for the gaming industry
- Experience with Snowflake, dbt and Looker
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to be part of an international environment with daily contact with other countries & cultures!
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
- Permanent contract, full-time job with excellent Social Benefits.
- 25 vacation days per year
- Private medical health insurance
- Flexible compensation with Ticket Restaurant Card
- Free language courses
- Free coffee and fruit every morning!
- Free afternoon on your birthday!
- Merit based salary progression system and a competitive initial salary package.
- Career-development opportunities.
- Excellent local working conditions (quality of offices, geographical location of office in the centre of Barcelona).
- ... and Thursday afterwork beers!
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Want to know more?
If the offer interests you, Join the Game!