Community Gaming is seeking an experienced Sales Associate to help us grow our Sponsorship and Game Developer Partnerships in Brazil. This individual’s primary responsibilities will be to identify, prospect, build relationships, negotiate and close deals with sponsorship partners and game developers to help them achieve their metric goals alongside important CG metrics.
To be successful in the role, you’ll need to have a comprehensive understanding of the sales pipeline within the gaming ecosystem, the ability to understand and sell product solutions to game developers, marketers, agencies and brands, to handle both short and long sales cycles and to convey a high level of expertise when speaking to prospects.
- Focused on impact. You understand the 80/20 rule and focus on activities that matter.
- You have an intrinsic will to succeed while unafraid to try, fail, and learn by experimenting with new approaches and testing ideas.
- Cooperative. You help others succeed; you give and receive feedback well.
- Sharp. You have an acute attention to detail.
- Relentlessly curious. You ask questions.
- Humble. You ask for help; you are quick to admit and learn from your mistakes.
- A communications expert. You deal with all levels of the organization and external partners with ease and enthusiasm.
- SMART. You work and communicate in ways that are specific, measurable, actionable, relevant, and time-bound to clients and coworkers alike.
- Fluent in English
- Proactively pursue and execute initiatives with potential inbound and outbound customers regionally, seeking, and seizing opportunities to collaborate with partners across the business to ensure the voice of the customer guides efforts and investments in products, innovation, and sales opportunities.
- Propose business plans together with internal and external partners, using data to assist in our "solving customer challenges" agenda.
- Generate global sales and fully understand potential channels and potential customer needs, identifying any enhancements to product and service offerings to ensure maximum revenue generation.
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual sales targets, established together with senior management.
- Quickly become familiar with the sales pipeline in CG, across the entire portfolio of products and services, using this information to generate revenue in the short, medium and long term.
- Provide accurate revenue forecasts to internal stakeholders and regularly report on progress status, budget, and goal achievement.
- Provide market feedback to the product department, helping us understand how we compare to the competition and what we can do to further improve our positioning and generate new users.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of our products and organizational structure. We work in a dynamic space that therefore requires constant iteration of our work towards the market.
- Carry out and execute the achieved agreements in coordination with other CG units in the region
You must have:
- At least 2 years of experience and proven success in a Sales role.
- Proficiency with Monday.com and other sales management platforms
- Working knowledge of broadcasting platforms and associated features (i.e., Twitch, YouTube)
- Ability to ingest large amounts of new information in a fast paced environment and apply it to the sales setting
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, both orally and written in English
- Ability to work effectively with colleagues across multiple continents and time zones, adjusting your work schedule accordingly
You might have:
- Experience in gaming, esports, and/or web3
- Experience with Discord, Telegram, WhatsApp
Who we are
Community Gaming is an all-in-one esports tournament and questing platform, building payment infrastructure and community engagement tools to foster growth in web3 gaming. Through its seamless UX and efficient Ethereum-based payment technology, the platform equips players, competition organizers, and game developers with the tools they need to create, facilitate, and participate in esports tournaments. Community Gaming believes in Earnings for Everyone, offering opportunities to monetize their passion for gaming through completing Quests, a daily content engine for earnings and game discovery. Learn more at www.communitygaming.io.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status