Community Gaming is seeking a Sales Associate to join our Community Gaming team in Southeast Asia.
The Sales Associate will be responsible for driving revenue growth by identifying and acquiring new customers, managing relationships with existing customers, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to deliver exceptional customer experiences.
- Identify and pursue sales opportunities with potential customers, including game developers, publishers, and other gaming industry players
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing customers, providing exceptional customer service and support
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams,including marketing, product, and customer service, to ensure a cohesive and consistent customer experience
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the gaming industry and community, including trends, competitors, and key players
- Analyze customer data and feedback to identify areas for improvement and optimize sales strategies
- Meet or exceed revenue and sales goals, as well as other KPIs, as defined by the company
- Attend industry events and conferences to network and generate new business opportunities
- Maintain accurate records of sales activities and customer interactions in CRM systems (Monday.com)
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in sales, preferably in the gaming industry or a related field
- Strong knowledge of the Southeast Asia gaming industry and community
- Understanding of blockchain and web3 terminologies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with customers and cross-functional teams
- Strong negotiation and sales skills, with a proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Analytical mindset and data-driven decision-making skills
- Fluent in English and at least one Southeast Asian language
Preferred/You might also have/ You earn bonus points if you have:
- Experience in using work management platforms like Monday and Slack
- Interest and knowledge of esports events and the ecosystem around it
Who we are
Community Gaming is an online tournament platform and esports events company. Our tournament platform combines social gaming, match automation, and smart contract payment tech to make it easy to organize and compete in esports competitions. Community Gaming has produced 200+ events for titles like League of Legends, Dota 2, CS:GO, Valorant, as well as blockchain games like Axie Infinity, Skyweaver, Gods Unchained and Splinterlands.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.