Come join Bethesda Game Studios, the award-winning development team behind Starfield, The Elder Scrolls and Fallout. Bethesda Game Studios strives to offer its employees a well-balanced home and work life by providing competitive salaries, a generous benefits program, and offices located in some of North America’s best cities.
With a goal of creating a culture as fun and diverse as our games and our players, we welcome applicants with unique skillsets, experience levels and backgrounds. If you are passionate about making a meaningful contribution to some of the most significant games in the industry we’d love to hear from you!
Your Daily Life at Bethesda Game Studios
As Senior Gameplay Programmer, you will:
- Implement and support game systems, mostly written in C++;
- Test and refine systems throughout the development cycle of the project;
- Work closely with design and art disciplines in the development of features;
- Write clear, maintainable, portable code;
- Participate in code reviews.
What Makes you S.P.E.C.I.A.L.
- 7+ years of software development experience;
- You have excellent programming skills/experience in C++;
- You possess solid architecture, system design, and analytical skills;
- You are a self-motivated and energetic team player with a very strong work ethic and cooperative attitude;
- You are experienced with multi-threaded programming;
- You can dode to clearly defined performance and memory usage specs;
- You have dxcellent 3D math skills;
- You have strong communication skills;
- You have strong debugging skills.