Resumes must be submitted in English
2K’s newest AAA development studio, 31st Union, is excited to launch its Spanish expansion!
We are a diverse group of developers driven by a passion for our art, united by our core values and inspired by a culture of inclusivity to build amazing games that thrill players everywhere. We pursue growth and innovation in an environment of safety and trust. Our culture is built on the belief that the more varied voices in our collective will strengthen our team and our games. We are looking for our next teammate who will raise our bar and make us better.
- Extend and maintain game build and packaging pipelines
- Continuous integration and deployment of internal tools to multiple environments
- Management and documentation of deployment processes and automation
- Environment management to ensure all needs are covered for testing and development
- Communicating issues to the development team
- Working with developers and QA to ensure builds are stable upon release
- Diagnose and troubleshoot build problems
- Assist and support developers
You are a customer-centric Build & Configuration Engineer who you will work with our team responsible for maintaining and improving the code release pipeline for our development and automated processes. The build team manages Continuous Integration, merging/branching, deployment, and other various automated processes to improve the developers’ workflow. The aim is to make changes as seamless as possible from development to production while maintaining stability as a platform.
- Familiarity with C#/.NET and C++ programming languages along with OO design principles
- Experience in more than one programming language (C++, C#, Python) and scripting (Powershell, Bash, Python or similar) with OO design principals
- Knowledge and experience in Perforce, Git and SVN
- Knowledge of Jenkins or other CI
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Able to work and communicate in English
- Must be EU Citizen
Please note that 31st Union and 2K Games never use instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews. All correspondence will come from an official 31st Union or 2K domain account