Resumes must be submitted in English
2K’s newest AAA development studio, 31st Union, is excited to launch its Spanish expansion!
We are a diverse group of developers driven by a passion for our art, united by our core values and inspired by a culture of inclusivity to build amazing games that thrill players everywhere. We pursue growth and innovation in an environment of safety and trust. Our culture is built on the belief that the more varied voices in our collective will strengthen our team and our games. We are looking for our next teammate who will raise our bar and make us better.
- Working with senior team members to develop and debug game facing APIs
- Building operation management tools
- Performance and load testing
- Bachelor’s degree in CS/related field OR, 3 years career experience in software development
- Familiar with Java/C#
- Familiar with SQL
- Able to work and communicate in English
- Must be EU Citizen
- Experience with web or mobile application development
- Familiar with NoSQL databases
- Familiar with C++
- Familiar with UE4
Please note that 31st Union and 2K Games never use instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews. All correspondence will come from an official 31st Union or 2K domain account.