This is an educational program open to anyone interested in learning more about digital marketing & communications. You do not need to be a resident of the United States or an existing UCI student to enrol in it, and you do you not need to be of typical college age. It is intended to equip aspiring and new professionals, as well as those switching industries, with the skills they need to succeed in the workplace.
The Digital Marketing & Communications certificate program from the University of California, Irvine’s Department of Continuing Education consists of five courses taught by industry instructors that you can take from the comfort of your own home, anywhere in the world.
Marketing Research & Strategy Planning (3 Units)
- Develop an understanding of the complexities companies face in developing, establishing, and implementing marketing strategies in both domestic and international markets.
Dynamic Product Management (3 Units)
- Understand the Product Management Lifecycle, and help to develop an understanding of the role of marketing in business planning and product development.
Integrated Marketing Communications (3 Units)
- Build a ‘Master Message’ for your brand, and discuss some of the challenges in maintaining messaging consistency across a company.
ELECTIVE COURSES (Choose one)
Marketing Performance Optimization (3 Units)
- Optimize your marketing performance and develop executive-level communication skills.
Digital Marketing Tactics & Trends (3 Units)
- Take a deep dive into the world of digital marketing and explore how to define and build your audience through social media promotions, search engine marketing, and website optimization.
Salesforce Fundamentals (3 Units)
- Experience the salesforce fundamentals for the business administration trail mix.
Don’t forget to send a screenshot of your Hitmarker profile to [email protected] in order to get your unique discount code!