Sr. User Acquisition Manager
The User Acquisition team at Zynga is looking for an experienced and accomplished User Acquisition performance marketer, who will acquire users for Zynga’s growing mobile portfolio. This individual will focus on leveraging self-serve programmatic ads platforms to scale our current marketing efforts. You will be responsible for helping the team identify and develop mobile acquisition strategies, and work closely with engineering and machine learning engineers to further improve our internal tools. You are an experienced quantitative online marketer who can manage multiple priorities while delivering outstanding execution. You have succeeded in launching games in different markets.
- Create and manage user acquisition, and retargeting campaigns on self-serve demand platforms
- Lead the optimization efforts across creative, geo, platform, and channel to maximize returns and scale products and deliver performance at scale.
- Collaborate with engineers to identify opportunities for automation and process improvements
- Collaborate with ML Engineers to guide the development of bidders and targeting systems for programmatic mobile advertising
- Drive innovation on game division level investments
- Support the creative direction of our advertising asset needs to ensure top performance
Desired Skills and Experiences:
- 3-5 years experience in programmatic buying for mobile app products (leveraging 1st or 3rd party DSP solutions)
- Strong, problem solving, and critical-thinking skills and experience working in metrics-based environment
- Strong background in building and delivering programmatic ad products and reporting
- Experience – and a desire – to do both strategic planning and day-to-day execution/optimization
- Outstanding communication and client skills – both written and spoken – to work effectively with our studios
- Experience leading organizations with mixed talent backgrounds
- Bonus: Experience scaling games to top 100 grossing
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, Zynga RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units), ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid maternity/parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our broad community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.