Zynga is looking for a Senior Recruiter to join our team! This Senior Recruiter will collaborate with a team of recruiters, studio hiring managers, as well as coordinators to uncover and attract the best engineering, product, creative talent. Dealing with some of the largest applications in the world, we have a high technical bar.
The ideal candidate should possess strong sourcing skills, excellent client management skills and a keen understanding of how to assess candidates for an incredibly high talent bar.
The position will be reporting to the Senior Manager-Recruitment
- Create recruiting strategies to present to peers, hiring managers and leadership
- Develop strong relationships with hiring managers and key internal stakeholders
- Work closely with other Recruiters to develop and run effective sourcing strategies geared towards attracting top-tier technical talent
- Create and maintain a strong pipeline of passive talent for all Studio teams in a highly metrics driven organization
- 6+ years of experience in technical recruitment at all levels.
- Experience partnering with senior-level managers, interviewers and team members throughout the hiring process
- Strong business acumen and an in-depth knowledge of the consumer tech talent market
- Proven experience with innovative sourcing methods
What we offer you:
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga RSUs
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits
- Catered breakfast, lunch and evening snacks
- Child care facilities for women employees and discounted facilities for male employees
- Well stocked pantry
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Active Employee Resource Groups – Women at Zynga
- Frequent employee events
- Additional leave options for most employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!