Senior IT Technician
Our mission at Zynga is to connect the world through games by building games around core social experiences to deliver deep player engagement, organic acquisition and long term retention. Our portfolio of games include – CSR Racing 2, FarmVille, Hit it Rich! Slots, Words With Friends and Zynga Poker.
Zynga is looking for a talented technician to join our dynamic IT team. You must have strong technical skills and be willing to provide excellent customer service in a fast paced, ever-changing environment.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Assist in the installation, implementation, and upgrades of internal systems and software
- Maintain all IT end-user equipment, hardware, software, and supplies
- Troubleshoot, maintain, and monitor internal hardware, software and printers
- Provide support to remote workers and vendors
- Serve as second and third line support, while assisting with first line responsibilities to Zynga and its subsidiary's employees across all regions
- Participate in IT projects
- ITIL best practices
- Implement enhancements to ease administration for users, and peers.
- Troubleshoot and work escalated tickets where applicable
- Identify and propose technical improvements to leadership
- Assist with SCCM and JAMF as and when needed
- Jira Service Desk assistance: Metrics and reports build.
- On-Call IT Support based on a rotational schedule
Required Skills & Experience
- Support of both PC and Mac hardware
- Windows 10 and macOS
- Windows Server
- AD administration, DHCP, DNS, SCCM, Imaging
- JAMF, imaging
- Microsoft 365 and GSuite / Google Workspace
- SSO and OneLogin
- Jira and Confluence
- Basic networking and server knowledge
- Mobile support, iOS and Android
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to carry out tasks independently in ever-changing work situations