Senior Game Developer
Interested in being part of a team that impacts millions of people? If you’re energized by our vision to make the world a better place and you empathize with our players, then read on!
We’re hiring exceptional people to help and grow our game titles— and to dream up new ideas that will reach millions. In this role, you will be working in a fast-paced world with some of the smartest minds in the industry.
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
Keeping our tens of millions of happy players in mind;
- Contributing to the development of current and new games using Unity3D engine
- Participating in project planning and estimation
- Researching, designing, and implementing solutions that will enhance services
- Seeking and resolving any performance and scalability challenges
- Work as part of a team with other talented developers, designers, and artists on the game team
- The chance to improve yourself inside Zynga engineering culture
WHAT YOU NEED?
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science or any equivalent department
- 4+ years of game development experience with at least 2 years in Unity
- Experience in development of UI, audio, animation systems, shader effects
- Good CPU and GPU optimization skills
- Deep understanding of the mobile platforms and their specific requirements
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented design, coding, and testing patterns
- Eager to search/discuss/share information about new technologies & tools
- Comfortable with speaking/reading English
- Having analytical, practical problem-solving skills
WHAT IS NICE TO HAVE?
- Experience in native development for Android or IOS
- Released titles in Unity on a mobile platform is a big plus
- Experience in developing multiplayer games
- One particular area of expertise (Architecture, Computer Graphics, Computer Vision, Network, WebGL, Client Security, …)
WHO WE ARE?
We are a game studio;
- In Zynga family located in Istanbul
- Responsible for biggest board and card games in Turkey and the USA
- Believe in team spirit/collaboration
- Having passionate, ambitious, and eager to learn/experience mates
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our broad community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.