Do you want to define what PLAY means on mobile? Zynga is looking for a Product Manager who can bring its games to the forefront of the industry: building unforgettable social experiences, connecting hundreds of millions of people throughout the world, and delighting its users through games.
Equipped with user data, the Product Manager will have the freedom to provide experience, direction, and measurable performance to the game design process, building high-quality social games for millions. Put yourself to the test and come join us!
- Responsible for the full product/game lifecycle, from undertaking discovery, writing specifications, working across multi-disciplinary teams: design, art, and engineering to launch new features and improvements to our players
- Exhibit sound product discernment, ability to formulate product strategy, and present clear measurable objectives that will lead to achieving our business goals.
- Provide valuable input into roadmap and business cases based on in-depth data analysis
- Run prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, technical constraints, and business drivers.
- Develop a deep understanding of our users: their problems, their needs, their desires
- 2+ years of experience in management consulting, investment banking, data analytics, early-stage startups, or online/mobile product management
- Love for games and crafting fun and engaging player experiences
- Ability to communicate across diverse cultures, languages, work styles, and personalities
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative modeling skills with a focus on data-informed decision making
- Experience with SQL strongly preferred
- Experience with multivariate testing and experimentation
- Ability to create wire-frames, product specifications, and white papers
- Strong project management skills
- BS, quantitative or technical degree a plus (math, economics, engineering, or finance)
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our broad community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.