Product Management Intern (Words With Friends) - Fall 2021
We're searching for Intern/Co-op Product Managers for our locations throughout North America who can bring Zynga's games to the forefront of the industry: creating unforgettable social experiences, connecting hundreds of millions of people throughout the world and delighting its users through games. Equipped with user data, the Product Manager will have the creative freedom to provide experience, direction, and measurable performance to the game design process, resulting in creating high quality casual games for millions.
Zynga's Product Managers are responsible for the full product/game life cycle, from writing specifications, working across multi-disciplinary teams: design, art, and engineering to launch core features within our existing and new games! They must exhibit sound product judgment, ability to formulate product strategy, and present clear measurable objectives that will lead to achieving our business goals. In addition, they will also be expected to provide valuable input into business cases based on in-depth data analysis and demonstrate how that analysis impacts key product metrics. Above all, we want Product Managers who are highly passionate about creating the best experience for our users. This is a highly impactful role where you have an opportunity to change the way the world plays!
Zynga is known for its data-driven culture, its entrepreneurial mindset, and its fast-paced, challenging work environment where each individual can make a difference. We value strong analytical skills, problem-solving and quantitative experience. We look for great communicators, leaders and team players.
What We're Looking For:
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills a must be working towards a Bachelor/Masters in Math, Engineering or a related technical discipline (or equivalent)
- Exposure to a product management role and/or writing product specifications is helpful
- Passion for creating fun and compelling user experiences
- Experience with metrics-driven decision making
- Demonstrated capacity for developing and understanding strategy
- Aptitude for determining the optimal way to position products in the market
- A track record for high performance and team/project leadership
- Enthusiastic, performance-driven self-starter and team player
What We Offer You:
- Highly competitive salary
- Remote set up + ramp up
- Tons of snacks and beverages
- Company wide Hackathons
- Awesome team events
- Work with the best tools - get your own Macbook
- Happy Hour every Friday
- & Much More!