We are seeking a bright, creative, goal-oriented, high energy and hardworking individual to join our payroll team.
You will be working with the Payroll team to process full cycle semi-monthly payroll on ADP for 1,300+ employees. You will work cross functionally, and especially close with HR and Finance to ensure accurate payroll processes.
- Process new hires, terminations in ADP PayForce and WFN
- Monitor Payroll inbox and reply to payroll-related inquiries
- Process off-cycle checks including final paychecks and bonuses.
- Process verification of employment on a timely manner
- Utilize ADP eTime for Time and Attendance; Self-Service Portal for pay statements, direct deposit and tax changes
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise utmost discretion
- Excellent problem solving/judgment skills, and high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational skills, and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet all deadlines
- Perform special projects or other duties as requested.
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years of payroll processing experience for a multi-state employer with multiple offices
- Experience with ADP PayForce and WFN a plus.
- Experience with Canada payroll is a plus
- Knowledge of state and federal wage and tax laws and overtime requirements.
- Proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook
- A committed teammate, detail oriented and an effective communicator
- Flexible personal style to work with diverse personalities. Professional, yet personable demeanor.