Mobile Game Engineer
Interested in being part of a team that impacts millions of people? If you’re energized by our vision to make the world a better place and you empathize with our players, then read on!
We’re hiring exceptional people to help and grow our game titles— and to dream up new ideas that will reach millions. In this role, you will be working in a fast-paced world with some of the smartest minds in the industry.
WHAT YOU NEED?
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science or any equivalent department
- 3+ years of experience in using Unity or other game engines like libGDX, and Unreal Engine
- Experience in development of UI, audio, animation systems, shader effects
- Good CPU and GPU optimization skills
- Deep understanding of the mobile platforms and their specific requirements
- Excellent understanding of software architecture, design, and development
- Apart from technology and programming language, having strong object-oriented & data-oriented skills including design, coding and testing patterns
- Eager to search/discuss/share information about new technologies & tools
- Comfortable with speaking/reading English
- Having analytical, practical problem-solving skills
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
Keeping our tens of millions of happy players in mind;
- Developing creative/exciting features with other talented developers, artists, and product managers
- Researching, designing and implementing solutions which will enhance services
- Monitoring and maintaining services for keeping games stable
- Stimulating discussions and working side by side with other talented developers, system engineers
- The chance to improve yourself inside Zynga engineering culture
WHAT IS NICE TO HAVE?
- Experience in native development for Android or IOS
- Released titles in Unity on a mobile platform is a big plus
- One particular area of expertise (Architecture, Computer Graphics, Computer Vision, Network, WebGL, Client Security, …)
WHO WE ARE?
We are a game studio;
- In Zynga family located in Istanbul
- Responsible for biggest board and card games in Turkey and USA
- Believe in team spirit/collaboration
- Having passionate, ambitious and eager to learn/experience mates
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our broad community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.