IT Senior Support Technician
Serve as first-line support to Zynga and its subsidiary's employees globally by actively triaging tickets, collecting information regarding the ticket, and attempting initial troubleshooting steps, under the guidance of line manager and/or Senior team member's guidance where required.
- Assists in the installation, implementation, and upgrades of internal systems and software
- Maintains all IT end-user equipment, hardware, software, supplies, and ordering
- Troubleshoots, maintains, and monitors internal hardware, software, printers, plotters and scanners
- Provide support to remote workers and vendors
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English, with the ability to communicate at all levels and the ability to carry out tasks independently in non-standardized (ever-changing) work situations
- Project contribution
- Serves as 1st and 2nd line support, while assisting Zynga and its subsidiary's employees globally
- Support entails having a more in-depth knowledge of Zynga's IT services and the maintenance of these services
- Participates in IT projects and owns projects pertaining to the technologies supported by IT Operations/Support. This includes participating with IT systems. e.g. SCCM, JAMF, AD, etc
- Helps contribute to Projects and keeps comments and status updated frequently
- Documenting resolution steps within IT tickets, and where applicable updating IT's documentation
- This includes supporting all hardware and software requests and problems raised
- Ordering and raising PR as and when needed
Technical Skills / Knowledge
- Good knowledge of MDM with SCCM, InTune or Autopilot, and JAMF Pro. Hardware support of both PC and Mac
- Admin experience for: Application support, AD administration, Office 365, SSO, Google Drive and Jira Service Desk
- Basic networking and server knowledge
- Requires customer service, service desk, excellent written and verbal skills
- ITIL best practices
Scope / Impact
- Project contribution - Implement enhancements to ease administration for users and peers
- Troubleshoot and work escalated tickets from Sr Desktop.
- Identify and propose technical improvements to leadership.
- Basic SCCM and JAMF help as and when required
- Jira Service Desk: Metrics and reports build
- On-call rotation support
- Expert in Hardware, Software, and Application Support.
- Proficient in first and second line IT Support
- Participate in medium/large projects, independently work small projects
- Bi-weekly supervision from the immediate manager
- Independent troubleshooting and resolution of requests and problem tickets, as well as tasks.
- Self-scoping and driving new initiatives
- May mentor less experienced employees on job duties and general departmental or company operations
Education / Experience
- Typically, requires a Bachelor’s degree - or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience
- 2-4 years+ experience, Technical Skills, and Knowledge
- Assisting projects; planning, prioritizing, and administering work