Associate HR Business Partner
We are looking for an Associate Human Resources Business Partner here at Zynga.
- Responsible for interpreting and implementing HR strategies, programs and policies to meet changing business and talent needs to support the achievement of company and team objectives.
- Under guidance of Senior Director, HRBP, provide HR support for employees and middle-management at the Director and below levels, and at times executive leadership
- Tactical implementation of strategic talent plans which create management and leadership capability.
- Supports and guides managers through the process of performance management, employee development, and employee relations issues
- Identifies trends or opportunities within
- Engages with employees to support and implement HR initiatives across the organization.
- Partners closely with HR leader, HR Centers of Excellence for Learning and Development, HR Technology, Operations and Recruiting to both execute day-to-day transactions and drive continuous improvement.
- May participate in or lead special projects with a broader scope and visibility
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 4+ years of HR experience, working with mid-level leaders and their teams to deliver results
- Preferred experience as HR Business Partner, and/or functional experience in one or more of these functions: leadership development, org development, compensation, recruiting, HR operations, and employee relations
- Experience in a matrixed, global and rapidly-changing business environment
- Proven experience using knowledge of business operations to enhance outcomes of HR priorities or initiatives
- Ability to work effectively in an environment with a high level of ambiguity
- Ability to collaborate to get things done
- Ability to use data to arrive at decisions or proposals, and comfortable with numbers
Hiring Update: The safety of our candidates and team members is our top priority. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our workforce transitioned to working from home, with all interviewing and onboarding being conducted virtually until further notice.
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, Zynga RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units), ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid maternity/parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Virtual and facility-based fitness benefits
- Financial wellness program with unlimited access to certified financial planners
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at [email protected] to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.