Associate Account Manager
As an Account Manager, you will support our Ad Sales and Client Services teams through our overall direct sales service and support framework. Zynga is looking for a client service-oriented individual to join our Advertising Sales team. You will work with sellers on both pre and post-sales efforts. However, the main focus is to retain and grow existing Zynga direct IO clients. Your external clients will be brand direct, agencies, and platforms. You will oversee the direct IO business process for our team’s digital advertising sales arm, manage account relationship building, and extend white-glove service to all of our ad partners.
- Collaborate closely with the sales team to process and respond to RFP/RFI’s.
- Become a knowledgeable partner and leader on Zynga’s advertising solutions.
- Evaluate success metrics and drive campaign performance.
- Ensure all campaigns deliver in full.
- Spearhead troubleshooting efforts and proactively address delivery and/or performance issues.
- Educate advertisers on performance metrics, insights, and how to drive greater results on Zynga.
- Work cross-functionally with sales and other Zynga teams to launch custom integrations, drive incremental revenue, and increase advertiser happiness.
- Work side by side with the adops to set up, optimize, and manage direct IO campaigns.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- BS/BA or equivalent experience is vital
- 2+ years experience with digital media/marketing strategy, data analysis and data analytics.
- Hands-on professional experience with gaming and/or social networking is strongly preferred.
- At least 1 year of Mobile Experience is preferred
- Knowledge and experience working with 3rd party ad servers, attribution vendors, or other measurement solutions.
- Strong computer skills including advanced knowledge of Google Ad Manager, Google Drive, MS Excel, MS Word, and CRM systems.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of programmatic campaign management.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, Zynga RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units), ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid maternity/parental leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
HIRING UPDATE: The safety of our candidates and team members is our top priority. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our workforce transitioned to working from home, with all interviewing and onboarding being conducted virtually until further notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at [email protected] to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.