This is a new role created within the company to essentially be the main point of contact between senior management and the wider team. We’re looking for somebody extremely reliable, organised and efficient who has an understanding of the industry we work in (gaming), and wants to pursue a career long term in the industry. Although we have grown significantly over the past 12 months, you’re still essentially joining us at ground floor level, so there is significant room to grow both short and long term. This is a role that could very easily be expanded over time, and be a position that offers significant seniority, a lot of autonomy and hopefully, a lot of fun!
- 2 years of management experience
- Bachelor's Degree relevant to the role
- 2+ years experience in the gaming industry
- Experience managing a team of creative workers (agency, development team, copywriting, marketing, etc)
- Experience working with technology, specifically writing or proofreading product briefs and specifications
- Managing a team in the gaming industry
Personality & knowledge
- Extremely organised
- Proactive self-starter that can and will find problems and tackle them head on
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbally and written
- Strong mathematical skills, an understanding of data analysis would be extremely desirable
- Managing client accounts and relationships, make sure clients are constantly kept up to date and involved with what we do
- First point of contact for client communications and client deliverables
- Managing team members from creative backgrounds to ensure on-time delivery and the following of internal processes
- Creating and editing spreadsheets, then passing feedback to or communicating with our Growth Manager where required to ensure client success
- Preparing projects from resource allocation to cost analysis, ensuring we’re always ahead of the curve when it comes to hiring and we’re never overstretched
- Having a hand in client onboarding
Zygo Media is a part of GR Digital, a full-service agency based in Swansea. Zygo Media is the leading content production agency in gaming, working with some of the biggest and brightest stars in the gaming space. Following GR Digital's ethos, we have a very client-focused approach to everything we do, whilst maintaining a very relaxed and rewarding working environment, rewarding creativity and innovative thinking.
During normal circumstances we all work out of our office in Swansea City Center, however, during the COVID pandemic we’re operating on a remote basis, with options to use the office if you wish or need to do so.
Working with us has its perks, literally. Joining our team means you can take advantage of:
- Flexible office hours,
- Work-from-home days
- No cap on Holiday Days
- Personalised work space (You get to choose your own equipment!)
- Discounts and exclusive promotions from many high street retailers
- Free drinks, the occasional team lunch and lots of tea & coffee!