The Operations Assistant role is a position we envisage somebody with some experience in managing a team of sorts can come into and, with full support of the senior management team, make their own. The role is an assistant level role to both Directors and the senior management team, which will include a variety of roles and activities. Being adaptive, eager to learn and most importantly, highly organised and a great communicator are all skills that will be massively sought after for this role.
- Experience managing people, or teams
- Bachelor's Degree relevant to the role
- Experience in the gaming industry
- Experience working in or managing a digital agency or media company
- Experience working in an Operational role previously
- Have delivered, beginning to end, products or projects in a previous role
Personality & knowledge
- A highly organised individual
- Outstanding communicator, verbal and written
- Dedicated to providing excellent customer service and communications at all times
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Manage and oversee important internal and external projects. Keep relevant stakeholders informed at important stages of the processes.
- Manage and work towards improving team members workflows, ensure project deliverables are at hand and followed up on when required.
- Create and edit internal documentation we have for a variety of different internal processes within our businesses operations.
- Ensure the team is following these internal processes, aware of updates to them if it impacts their workflow, and kept up-to-date with any relevant training.
- Creating and editing spreadsheets
- Delivery of completed client works
- Preparing resource allocation reports for the senior management team
- Preparing client reports on a monthly basis
Zygo Media is a part of GR Digital, a full-service agency based in Swansea. Zygo Media is the leading content production agency in gaming, working with some of the biggest and brightest stars in the gaming space. Following GR Digital's ethos, we have a very client-focused approach to everything we do, whilst maintaining a very relaxed and rewarding working environment, rewarding creativity and innovative thinking.
During normal circumstances we all work out of our office in Swansea City Center, however, during the COVID pandemic we’re operating on a remote basis, with options to use the office if you wish or need to do so.
Working with us has its perks, literally. Joining our team means you can take advantage of:
- Flexible office hours,
- Work-from-home days
- No cap on Holiday Days
- Personalised work space (You get to choose your own equipment!)
- Discounts and exclusive promotions from many high street retailers
- Free drinks, the occasional team lunch and lots of tea & coffee!