Digital Graphic Designer
We’re looking for a passionate digital designer/illustrator with not just the technical know-how, but the creative flair to take an idea and turn it into something special. The main workload will be focused around conceptualising, designing and drawing artwork and assets for use by the wider team in the creation of thumbnails, animations and media assets for our clients throughout the gaming industry.
If you’re YouTube obsessed, looking to work on real channels that reach billions of people every month, creating those moments and inspiring trends, we want to speak to you. We’re looking for an extremely passionate designer who understands gaming, gamers and most importantly, creating clickable images that really stand out from the crowd.
- Bachelor's Degree relevant to the role
- Experience creating YouTube thumbnails or other relevant content
- Vast knowledge of gamers and the gaming space in general
- A knowledge of and passion for YouTube, Facebook and other social media platforms
- Creating thumbnails for the extremely talented creators we work with in collaboration with multiple members of the team
- Working on and conceptualizing ideas for different, higher impact thumbnails and graphics that could inspire the next “change” in trends
- Researching and getting yourself acquainted with affinity audiences our creators share in the space, familiarizing yourself with what currently “works” then iterating
- Working with our team post-video creation to create killer thumbnails for YouTube, Facebook and a variety of other platforms
- An organized self-starter that can work with limited supervision
- Extremely creative
- A basic understanding of data and numbers
- Collaborative team player with the ability to also work independently
- The ability to marry creativity to analytical thinking
Zygo Media is a part of GR Digital, a full-service agency based in Swansea. Zygo Media is the leading content production agency in gaming, working with some of the biggest and brightest stars in the gaming space. Following GR Digital's ethos, we have a very client-focused approach to everything we do, whilst maintaining a very relaxed and rewarding working environment, rewarding creativity and innovative thinking.
During normal circumstances we all work out of our office in Swansea City Center, however, during the COVID pandemic we’re operating on a remote basis, with options to use the office if you wish or need to do so.
Working with us has its perks, literally. Joining our team means you can take advantage of:
- Flexible office hours,
- Work-from-home days
- No cap on Holiday Days
- Personalised work space (You get to choose your own equipment!)
- Discounts and exclusive promotions from many high street retailers
- Free drinks, the occasional team lunch and lots of tea & coffee!