About the role and about You:
Zwift members are the center of everything we do. In fact, one of the company's values is “Cultivate Our Community” so this position resides in a key area within our company. In this role within the Support Department, you will oversee the tools used by our global Community Support team - located in multiple locations, speaking multiple languages, delivered in multiple channels. You will be the primary contact for all technology solutions used as strategic enablers of the exceptional service that we provide.
What you’ll do:
- Demonstrate mastery of the voice and data technologies - and - full grasp of the business needs to implement solutions which provide a high level of quality and efficiency for our department.
- Perform design, configuration, implementation and maintenance tasks required to optimize the application to best serve the needs of the internal department and ultimately the client community.
- Implement best practices for scalability, supportability, ease of maintenance, and system performance.
- Serve as initial point of contact for identifying, troubleshooting, and quickly resolving any service issues with our tools.
- Analyzes data, identifies root cause, and determines a corrective course of action to prevent issues from occurring again.
- Works closely with internal customers to coordinate and implement changes.
- Liaise with the Zwift IT team to comply and align with organizational tools, which maintain and protect our community and company.
- Collaborate with Product teams so CS Tools integrate with Zwift hardware, software and game tools.
- Translate highly technical specifications into clear non-technical requirements and documentation.
- Performs data quality assurance tasks needed to preserve the integrity of systems.
- Research and evaluate emerging technologies to identify improvement opportunities.
What we’re looking for:
- Attention to detail with an ability to see pain points and offer technology and/or process solutions.
- Patience and resilience with the evolution of the tools and their features.
- Excellent interpersonal, writing, and verbal communication skills.
- Strong collaboration and negotiation skills to implement changes.
- Relentless pursuit on making life easy for others.
- Flexible mindset to adapt to growing and changing organization.
- Ability to support a global 24x7 department.
- Solid understanding of contact center channels and the tools that enable them to succeed - written, voice, peer-to-peer.
- 5+ years experience managing various contact center tools - data, voice, quality, forums, with direct responsibilities of configuration or programming.
- Experience with Contact Center CRM applications (Kustomer, Zendesk, Salesforce, Oracle ServiceCloud).
- Experience with Support Voice applications (AirCall, Talkdesk, Freshcaller, Amazon Connect, Avaya, etc).
- Experience with CS Quality tools (Delighted, StellaConnect, Playvox, Genesis, etc).
- Experience with Peer-to-Peer forum moderation tools (Discourse, PlushForums, etc).
How to stand out among the rest:
Your resume is enough to show off your skills, accomplishments, and experience. However, if you choose to include a cover letter introducing us to your awesome personality, we will read that too.
Of course, we are nothing without our values. Our values ground us. They ensure we run and build a company where people love to work, feel like they are welcomed, included, and belong. Only then can they thrive and do their best work. The values we strive to live every day are:
- Make It Fun
- Elevate Teammates
- Cultivate Our Community
- Always Level Up
- One Zwift for All
We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Zwift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing us.
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.