(Closed) Senior Manager, Media Planning Strategy
SENIOR MEDIA PLANNING & STRATEGY MANAGER
Launched from the sunny beaches of Long Beach, CA, with offices in NYC, London, the Zwift community of cyclists, triathletes and runners is active in 195 countries (yup - more countries than the United Nations) and growing. We’re endlessly positive, relentlessly inventive, and always looking to improve… wanna join?
WHO WE’RE SEEKING:
We’re on the lookout for a Senior Planning & Strategy Manager to run our media planning across all business units and communications priorities. This role would be responsible for owning the overarching media calendar, and working across our external media agency on any endemic and broadcast media opportunities, and our formative internal digital media capability, to deliver cohesive and joined up plans that maximise the impact of our media investment.
From brand to demand channels your seasoned industry experience will be accountable for top line strategy to bottom line growth.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Own the overall media plan across Brand, Acquisition, Customer, Ecommerce, Esports and Campaigns, ensuring they work together and spend is balanced correctly
- Directly manage endemic and broadcast media plans with our external media agency, and integrate with digital media opportunities owned and managed by our in house capability
- Drive integration of plans across Brands, Response, Performance, Campaigns, Ecommerce (audiences, timings, retargeting opportunities etc)
- Develop and own a media calendar that delivers against company priorities across all business units
- Implement and manage processes that streamline our approach to media planning, buying and reporting across the business
- Drive integration across paid media and owned properties (e.g. CRM, Website and in game) by proactively owning the planning cycle
- Define audiences and targeting for each element of the plan and ensure that is aligned across the business
- Be the link between the media team and the Creative/Production teams to ensure that we are planning and executing together, and we align fully on timings and dependencies
- Create synergy across paid media and PR activity, to ensure the two are aligned and complementary
- Day to day management of Finance processes for the media team, including the set up and management of a PO tracker and regular reconciliations/re-forecasts
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 8+ years of experience in the Media industry across Client, Agency or Media Owner side with expertise covering:
- Media & Communications Planning background across Brand and Acquisition
- Digital media led but with Broadcast experience
- Deep understanding of media trading
- A strong understanding of media measurement and reporting methodologies
- Agency management experience
- Extensive experience in managing media planning processes across a complex organisation
- Report writing & presenting skills
- Experience in delivering paid media strategy to drive an improvement in qualitative and quantitative business metrics
- Proven track record in delivering creative and innovative media strategy, ideas and execution across different budget levels
- Experience of working with large consumer brands with a B2C digital focus, preferably across health/wellness/sport/tech categories
- Clear communicator with excellent interpersonal skills, who’s able to issue concise feedback and direction to internal and external stakeholders teams.
- Comfortable with working across multiple timezones with stakeholders ranging from APAC to the US.
- Working with both external media agencies and in-house paid media buying teams
- A keen interest in the fitness sector with broad based knowledge of the cycling and/or running industry, media and consumer landscape
- A practical knowledge of Zwift
- A love for sport – as much for you as us!
- Fluency in English (other languages are a plus)
5 REASON WE THINK YOU’LL LOVE IT HERE:
- Fast growing, dynamic environment. Your job will never get boring!
- Awesome team of diverse individuals who love what they do
- Full benefits package including employee bike program
- Amazing office in central London.
- Did we mention that we ride bikes and run at work?
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.