(Closed) NFT Artist
About the Company:
ZenSports is a mobile gaming app that offers more sports betting, Esports, payment, and NFT solutions for consumers than any other product.
With ZenSports’ sports betting platform, customers can choose to bet against the house or create their own bets with their own odds and terms (peer-to-peer). Peer-to-peer bets can be shared with friends or anonymously via the app’s mobile marketplace, all without the need for a bookmaker and all right from their phone.
ZenSports provides a variety of Esports tournament software features and services that can bring any tournament to life, including tournament brackets, registration and payments, broadcasting / streaming via Twitch, chatting via Discord, and prizes/rewards using cryptocurrencies and NFT’s.
What we’re looking for:
ZenSports is preparing for its first NFT drop, and we are looking to hire an amazing Community Manager for this and future projects. This is a full-time, permanent position, and we are looking for someone that wants to build a long-term career here at ZenSports. You can work either locally here in our Miami headquarters or remotely, and we are open to you being either a W-2 employee with benefits or 1099 contractor.
We’re a fun team that is proving out the first real-world use case for DeFi and blockchain, and we’d love to have you join us!
- Lead the creative and design process for all ZenSports NFT drops.
- Work directly with the Executive Team to communicate your vision for NFTs into artistic direction.
- Work directly with our Design and Product teams to optimize additional marketing efforts.
- Manage additional NFT-related creative projects by ZenSports.
- Draft realistic timelines and goals for undertaken projects.
- Stay current on the latest Web3, DeFi, and NFT industry trends, and incorporate those into your work.
- Coordinate with the NFT marketing/community team directly to develop a storyline behind all NFTs.
- Experience designing NFT’s for a major NFT drop, including assets with traits and attributes.
- 3-5 years graphic design experience.
- A portfolio of past work experience demonstrating ability to bring 2D assets to life.
- Understanding of the NFT market as a whole. Experience as a buyer/seller/minter is a plus.
- Ability to think big picture and execute on a creative vision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with a passionate and creative mindset.