Senior Recruiter with strong sourcing and account management skills with previous IT recruitment and/or experience in the games industry. As a member of the Talent Acquisition Team, this role will focus on hiring top technical & creative talent and partnering with Human Resources Business Partners to serve as the point of contact for hiring managers. You will drive sourcing strategy and manage, prioritize and close searches against a tight timelines.
- Manage sourcing and recruiting for multiple, complex searches,
- Collaborate closely with the Human Resources Business Partner & hiring managers throughout the recruiting process to meet hiring needs and goals
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management
- Assist in identifying best practices & recruitment processes improvements
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- A minimum of 7 years of hands-on recruiting either with an agency or in-house experience, preferably in a software or gaming company
- Previous experience recruiting for creative and/or technical roles within areas of information technology, software and/or game development
- Effective multi-tasking and time management skills in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Experience with candidate care and balancing process with candidate experience
- Knowledge of recruiting tools, applicant tracking systems, and data management
- Experience creating and fostering partnerships with internal teams
- Experience influencing and driving towards results
We embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do – from recruiting for our studios, publishing and operations to fostering safe and respectful workplaces that encourage collaboration. Our culture is based on principles of respect, inclusion, and fair treatment and we welcome anyone into our family without regard to race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age.
Our diversity fuels our innovation and inspires us to create game worlds that bring us closer to the global community of players we serve.