Senior Systems Engineer
ZeniMax is seeking a Senior Systems Engineer to join our corporate IT Enterprise Services team. This position will help manage a variety of enterprise infrastructure and services living in hybrid environments. You will work with a team of infrastructure practitioners to ensure the delivery of secure, performant, and stable applications to the entire ZeniMax family.
- Implement and support the integration of applications into a centralized identity provider using modern authentication and user provisioning protocols.
- Partner with the other Systems Architecture & Engineering teams to manage various identity services such as Azure Active Directory.
- Design, implement, and support identity automation products such as Adaxes, Quest, AzureAD Connect, and API protocols such as SCIM.
- Participate in on-call rotation
- Utilize root cause analysis to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Building, managing, and maintaining the global server infrastructure to ensure the environment is healthy.
- Administration and troubleshooting of enterprise mail services such as Exchange Online.
- Administration of endpoint management systems such as System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), Intune, Jamf, and Ansible.
- Contribute to reliable monitoring and alerting for systems infrastructure.
- Deliver continuous improvements to the org’s global security posture as well as enhance end user workflows.
- Advanced troubleshooting of Active Directory issues in a multi-forest, hybrid cloud environment.
- Resolve complex support tickets escalated from other teams.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in System Administration.
- Experience with multi-forest, hybrid Active Directory environments.
- Experience with the Microsoft 365 enterprise suite including Exchange Online.
- Strong customer engagement skills.
- Experience creating security governance and enabling compliance.