Senior HR Generalist
ZeniMax Media is seeking an experienced Human Resources Generalist to support our growing team in Rockville, MD. This position will provide hands on HR support in various functional areas which include but are not limited to full cycle recruitment, employee relations and performance management. The ideal candidate would be an enthusiastic team player who is self-motivated, provides excellent customer service and solutions focused.
- Manage full life cycle recruitment for all positions including sourcing high quality candidates and building talent pools for critical roles.
- Manage employee relations at various levels of the organization and resolve employee relations issues in a professional and timely manner.
- Communicate various Human Resources policies, procedures and initiatives.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and develop solutions to drive the business forward.
- Promote company culture across all departments.
- Manage annual performance review process for departments and oversee merit process for employees within those departments.
- Collaborate with managers to assess, develop and deliver employee training presentations related to interviewing skills, performance reviews, management training, and other areas as necessary.
- Manage onboarding and exit process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business or related discipline
- 8+ years of corporate recruiting and HR Generalist experience, preferably in a tech related industry
- Experience with working with large scale, fast paced teams
- Knowledge and experience with Applicant Tracking Systems, specifically iCIMS
- Proven ability to exercise good judgment and discretion
- Strong organizational, project management and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of spreadsheet and word processing computer applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Customer focused.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills