ZeniMax Media is looking for a motivated IT professional to join our corporate security team in Rockville, MD. This role will help support and manage operational security systems, respond to security events, provide incident response, and improve processes and procedures. Our ideal candidate enjoys working in a team environment and is a quick learner and creative problem solver.
- Monitoring security events, correlating information from the functional areas to identify incidents, issues, threats, and vulnerabilities.
- Conduct initial triage, containment, categorization, and escalation of suspicious events and incidents.
- Provide incident response activities as necessary.
- Assist in the resolution of security incidents through technical analysis and data forensics.
- Develop and maintain security and incident response plans, playbooks, procedures, and other documentation.
- Create reports on security trends, metrics, events, and incidents.
- Provide after business hour support in response to security alerts and investigations as part of an on-call rotation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related degree
- 3+ years of experience as a Security Analyst or similar role
- Proficient in Splunk SIEM, Microsoft 365 Security, Windows server and Linux OS and Malicious traffic and malware analysis
- Experience with Splunk Enterprise Security
- Practical experience in Security incident management process, AWS and Microsoft 365 Cloud Security, Adversary tactics and techniques as well as Internet protocol and authentication.
- Understanding of the VERIS and MITRE ATT&CK frameworks
- A passion for Information Security and a strong desire to continue learning and updating skills.
- Security-related certificates