Zenimax Online Studios is looking for a new addition to our Creative Production team. We are seeking an experienced Producer to coordinate the creative production of marketing communications for one of the most celebrated game franchises of all time.
The Integrated Producer is responsible for effectively guiding design, art, and video projects from inception through delivery. This includes establishing timelines, confirming deliverable specifications, resource management, and coordinating creative reviews with stakeholders. They are the process linchpin to everything that flows through the marketing pipeline.
- Cross-departmental collaboration and management of design, art, and video projects with Marketing and Game Development teams
- Oversee multiple and concurrent projects to guarantee overall quality of work and ensure the project is delivered on time, on budget, and free of error
- Develop and manage project scopes of work, project schedules, and resource budgets
- Provide support for industry regulatory approvals and licensing and rights management
- Maintain project workflow status while in constant communication with relevant Creative, Marketing, and Development teams
- 3+ years of experience managing multi-faceted projects in a fast-paced agency, marketing, or creative services environment
- Must be detail oriented and adept at multi-tasking
- Self-motivated and organized
- Strong understanding of digital, print, and broadcast media and the ability to converse effectively about all verticals
- Strong sense of design and experience with industry leading creative output
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work well with a variety of personalities and work styles
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Atlassian product experience a plus (i.e. JIRA, Confluence, etc.)