Human Resources Generalist
We are seeking a Human Resources Generalist to support our growing team in Rockville, MD. This position will provide HR support in the areas of recruiting, employee onboarding, performance management and various administrative functions. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented and possess strong organization and multitasking skills.
- Manage full life cycle recruitment for all positions including sourcing high quality candidates and building talent pools for critical roles.
- Maintain all HR related tracking systems
- Manage and coordinate onboarding and exit process .
- Assist in administering the annual performance review process.
- Set up and maintain employee personnel, benefit and department confidential files.
- Assist other team members in supporting, organizing and executing departmental projects related to the efficient and compliant operation of the HR Department.
- Assist in the preparation of documents, correspondence and mailings including employment paperwork and employee memos.
- Schedule telephone and onsite interviews to include travel coordination, candidate confirmation, panel invitations via Outlook, conference room reservations and day of coordination
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably focusing on Human Resources, Organizational Behavior, or Business Administration with an HR focus.
- 3+ years of professional HR experience
- Ability to adapt to frequent change and manage competing demands
- Strong communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with employees at all levels of the organization
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Attention to detail is critical to this position