Product Marketing Manager, Creator, Consumer Marketing
Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from India due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We're keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India; Gurugram, Haryana, India
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of relevant experience in marketing.
- Experience in project management.
- Post graduate degree in management.
- 2 years of experience in technology/media and/or CRM marketing experience.
- Proficiency in cross-functional collaboration and marketing execution across channels and markets.
- Sharp analytical skills across product experience, consumer metrics, and market dynamics.
- Effective thought leadership with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
About The Job
Whether you're on a consumer product (like Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, Android) or a business product (Google Ads, AdSense, Google Marketing Platform, Analytics), you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product's journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a consumer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across Sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more. In this role, you'll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
As a Product Marketing Manager for Creator Marketing, in the YouTube India Consumer Marketing team, you will be instrumental in developing the YouTube creator community. You will demonstrate an understanding of creators and their needs, and analyze to identify the best creator-focused initiatives. You will design Go-to-Market plans and their execution across different channels.
Your core responsibility will be to manage high-impact scaled communications channels and programs. You will define the channel strategy and manage growth campaigns/messaging around product, new launches, policy, community guidelines, creative development and localization.
You'll develop best practices, and look for innovative and creative solutions to achieve goals. You will also track performance against these goals. Your work will be instrumental in improving the health of our creator community. You'll work with local, regional and global teams, across Product, Partnerships, Communications, Legal, Business Development and external agencies.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can--changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
- Reinforce equity and continue building preference for YouTube with creators and artists.
- Scale YouTube’s creator products and programs in India and devise go-to-market plans.
- Design and execute locally relevant content for creators. Manage creative production and localization, and execute scaled communications across different channels and programs.
- Analyze data from scaled communication experiments, track performance and communicate learnings throughout the marketing organization as well as cross-functionally.
- Establish close working relationships with global, country and cross-functional teams and external partners.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form .