Community Development Manager
Youth Education and Sports, Inc. Is currently hiring a Community Development Manager for our esports operation. Southern Skillshot is an educational esports program designed for middle and high school students. The program is designed to create a structured environment and guidance for esports and personal growth, and in return, all achievements and hours are logged into your personal portfolio. From there you can use your Esport Profile to use for college recruitment, professional gaming organizations, and future jobs. If this sounds like a team that you’d like to be a part of then keep reading for the details.
What We Offer:
- Remote, Paid, Part-time
- License for Microsoft Office 365 Business Premium
- Positive and upbeat team
- Creative Freedom
Here are the responsibilities of the CDM:
- 2 years of Community Development or related field
- Proficient knowledge of Discord (MS Teams is a plus)
- Construct a modern Discord server with multiple functionalities
- Write and document Community Rules & Guidelines
- Build a team to moderate between 1-3 platforms
- Create fun and engaging community events for players and families
Does this sounds like a job you can excel at and you’d like to give back to the community by helping build a new generation of successful players gamers. If you’d like to learn more about us, you can visit our website.